Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: DreamStation Latency

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Vodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    When I set the EWS DirectSound-Mode to "Music mode (High quality)" I can set the Dreamstation to 8ms pre-buffering (which is nearly usable for realtime playing).
    BUT, when I set the EWS DirectSound-Mode to "Game mode (High performance)" I must increase the buffer to 50(!)ms. Otherwise the signal gets cropped.

    Questions:

    1. Where is the logic in that ?

    2. Are there other DreamStation users with lower latencies (and how did you do it)?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member daniele's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hi,
    which configuration hardware have you?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •